Vernon County

Department of Human Services


About Us
Economic Support
Long Term Support Services
Family and Children's Services
Child Support
Aging and Disability Resource Center of Vernon County



ChildCare Assistance

Families working, in school, or other qualifying activities may be eligible to receive help paying childcare costs through Wisconsin Shares if they meet income and other guidelines.


For more information on the Wisconsin Shares Childcare program and income guidelines visit

How to apply for childcare assistance
Apply on-line

or apply in person at

Vernon County Human Services
318 Fairlane Drive, Suite 100
Viroqua, WI  54665


*Interested in becoming A Certified Childcare Provider in Vernon County?

Contact Vernon County Human Services for more information.    
Phone: 608-637-5210
318 Fairlane Drive, Suite 100
Viroqua, WI  54665
Or Visit